Friday, March 13, 2009

Rylees new Haircut :(

Madison is a sneaky little kid. Right under my nose she got on top of the microwave and got scissors, cut her sisters hair and then RAN. HA! I was soo upset at first and so mad but then after I took a step back I thought it was actually pretty funny. Granted I am still sad that her hair is gone now but it could of been a lot worse! Good thing is that the guy that cut her hair said that now that we cut it short that it will grow thicker :) I was pretty happy about that since she has some THIN hair...well here is some pictures of the incident :( At least she has a cute haircut to match her spunky attitude!
BEFORE


AFTER:

2 comments:

Liz said...

that's a sweet little bob! and still long enough for bows!!! =)

Michelle said...

Awww, it turned out really cute afterwards! Phew!!!! :)