Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving :)

This year was the first year we (as in Colin, Me and the girls) got to have our very own Thanksgiving Dinner. I was actually kind of nervous. We ended up inviting my sister and her family over because we werent going to see them at all on Thanksgiving Day. We had it on the night before Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a BLAST in the playroom and it got totally destroyed which I have come to expect now. And we had good company! I cooked it all by myself except the turkey which Colin fried :) It was AWESOME by the way! My man is such a good cook. I made some sweet potato casserole, rice dressing, Paula Deans Cornbread dressing, gravy, green bean casserole, and a cheesecake. All from scratch :) I was super proud! And I honestly loved every minute of it. Being in the kitchen all day then family over at night. Maybe my sister and I will make this a regular tradition. I am definitely looking forward to next year!

No comments: