Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Award :)

Thanks Katherine :) You are pretty great yourself :)

First The Rules:
1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you

Ok, here goes:

1. I hate that both of my girls go to school 2 days a week while I stay home. Granted I get a lot done in that time but I actually feel guilty everytime I drop them off. But they love it.

2: Seven things I love about my kids:
1. They are my best friends :)
2. I love belly laughs. I tickle them all the time just to hear them laugh so hard. It just makes me feel soo good inside!
3. I love how much they love me. The way they look at me when they say I love you mommy just melts my heart!
4. I love their unique personalities. They are sooo different! But yet soo much a like.
5. I LOVE that my girls will try anything at least once whether it is eating a weird food or jumping off a HUGE slide. They will do it.
6. I LOVE hugging my girls.
7. I LOVE the looks on their faces when daddy comes home after being gone (even if its just an hour) They glow and get so excited EVERYTIME they see him.

Now, I am awarding my following friends:
A lot of my friends have already been awarded this but I am just going to put my top 5 awarded already or not!! (I will do the same Thanks Katherine)

Amanda
http://hallwick.blogspot.com
Christy
well she doesnt have one but WOW she is just wonderful :)
Victoria
http://redstickrenegades.blogspot.com/
Katherine
http://kkghoffman.blogspot.com/
Julie
http://artonboys.blogspot.com/
Now get to blogging Ladies :)

No comments: