Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girls stats :)

Abby got switched to Soy formula :) So hopefully this works and it cures her fussiness and throwing up issues and sleep issues. Oh please let it work!! If this doesnt work we will be trying one more formula (super expensive kind) then we will have to resort to medicine if nothning else works. So far so good though. I gave her first bottle of soy fomula to her at around 7pm and its currently 1 am :) And she didnt spit up ALL her food! Not even a little bit! Way to go Abby! Now lets hope I dont jinx this.
Dr told us other than her relux she is doing great and looks perfect (I already knew this of course! HA)
She weighed in at 8lb9oz. and was 21.5" long! Her head measured 14"! Still cant believe I remembered her head! I never can remember that! Abby did have to get a shot today but handled it pretty well. Cried for a total of one minute. If that! You go girl!

Madison-she is pretty much the same. Has an opinion about everything and acts sooo much like her momma it scares me. Have I mentioned lately how much she looks JUST LIKE ME when I was her age. Scares me how much we look alike and act alike sometimes. All I can say is oh poor poor Colin!!! Madison does enjoy to shop A LOT! She has gotten into the punk rocker look. Which is taking a LOT of getting used to on my part. Especially when my 4 year old tells me "Mom that SO does not go together. THIS does" My goodness what am I going to do LOL! She is getting too big TOO fast! Maddie goes to the dr for her big Boosters next week :( I thought this is what we got on her bday but unfortunately we were behind on some shots (still not quite sure how that happened) so we got makeup shots then. So I will update more on her stats next week!!

Rylee is just as funny as ever. She loves to entertain us. And is so very lovable! Yep RYLEE! HA! Granted she has her moments but for the most part she is all around a snuggler! She is also getting into the punk rocker phase but I think this is mainly because Madison likes it. She loves to follow what Madison does! Its adorable! And I cant wait to see what she will come up with on her own when she is older! It will be lots of fun! I think. Rylee has recently gotten majorly into the song "Cant touch this" I am sure you remember the MC HAMMER version well some kid remade the song and Rylee is OBSESSED with it :) It is hilarious! Especially because this was my ALL TIME favorite song when I was growing up! I even had the MC Hammer pants that I had to wear EVERY DAY! I so wish I still had them! They were fun! But everytime that song comes on I have to crank the volume up ALL THE WAY and she is dancing away in the back and singing! I need to get this on camera one of these days but for some reason as soon as rylee sees a camera she runs :)

That is about it for now. I have lots of cute pictures but keep forgetting to ask Colin where the cable is to download them. One of these days I will remember. Hopefully :)

No comments: