Thursday, January 28, 2010

big SURPRISE :)


Since my girls go to school everyday its been hard to get together with any of our friends. And Madison and Rylee have been BEGGING to have everyone over. So I gave in. Even though we have no furniture and the girls mattresses are on the ground :) HAHA! oh well dont think the kids cared :)
Well I invited everyone over and WOW I got one big surprise. All our friends decided to SCHEME behind my back and plan a 6 month birthday party for Abigail! I was sooo shocked. I couldnt believe it at all! I just stood there as they walked up my driveway! HA! I was totally surprised. I realized (although I did already know this before hand) that I have some GREAT friends. And I love them soo very much! Thank you ladies soo much for doing that. It was not expected at all but greatly appreciated!! And I know Abigail loved it too :) Thank yall soooo very much!ok so with this picture i had to add it. I couldnt believe how much our kids have grown! And how much Rylee and Owen look alike...WHOA! I am sure its just the eyes and hair but still! They could be twins. They are only a month apart!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

:) :) We love you guys!