Monday, December 1, 2008

Rylee a big girl?? WHAT!

Its official! I am tired of diapers! HA! I have been going back and forth on potty-training Rylee. I would want to start and then I would back off. Well not this time. I am DOING IT! We started last night and she is doing great! Usually I dont go anywheres for like 3 days when I start potty training. But the girls really wanted to go to Story Time at the Barnes and Noble Bookstore so we head out. Rylee did GREAT! I was so super proud! She is loving the attention. I just feel bad because Madison doesnt understand why her sister is getting all the attention when she goes potty and not her! But she is doing great helping her sister! So soon enough my baby girl will be potty trained! I am so proud! I will update soon!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats! I am so jealous, but I am not willing to put in the real effort yet. Maybe during the holidays after christmas...