First I am going to explain how we came up with our kids names HAHA!
Madison-well that was always my favorite name for a girl...Colin didnt have too much say in it :) But he liked it so that was that! She was easy!
Marie-This is Colins mothers middle name....
Rylee- we didnt have too much time with this since I was 7 months preggo but I wanted something to do with Leigh :) (my sister) We went through every name that ended with -ly, Hayleigh, Carlee, all of them! Colin then came up with Riley one day! I loved it right away. BUT I hated the way it was spelt. I always said I wanted traditional names for my kids and for them to be able to find their name on cute stuff BUT I changed my mind on this one. SO I chose Rylee :) I have a feeling Colin came up with this name from a sign that was on the side of the road right before Siegan coming from Praireville. Its a big white building by the hummer dealership that is called Reilys! But he wont admit to it!
Nichole-Its my middle name :)
Abigail-WOW now this little girl was SUPER hard to name...by the way! We tried EVERYTHING and we couldnt agree on ANYTHING. Madison from day 1 was stuck on Abigail (it was her best friend in her class) I liked it but it didnt seem right at first. Colin thought the same. But for some reason we kept going back to Abigail. So about 2 months before she was born I called colin and said i am tired of looking up baby names and her name is Abigail...to my surprise he said OK! But I wanted to call her Abby. Funny thing because I was also against nick names for the kids...I wanted them to be called what is on their birth certificate. Well, once Madison came she became Maddie. So I wanted to keep the e sound at the end. So I have a Maddie, Rylee, and Abby! BUT Madison gets to say that she got to name her baby sister
Dawn-its my moms middle name...we figured we had one off his side of the family, one for me, and one for my side! Worked out perfectly!
So that is how we came up with their names!
Now for the other post :)
This one is called "Over the Top". You can only use one word for each question.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse 2. Your hair? blondish 3. Your mother? nurse 4. Your father? operator 5. Your favorite food? steak :) 6. Your dream last night? preggo 7. Your favorite drink? water 8. Your dream/goal? happy 9. What room are you in? master 10. Your hobby? running 11. Your fear? failing 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here 13. Where were you last night? home 14. Something that you aren’t? sleeping 15. Muffins? strawberry 16. Wish list item?
30. When was the last time you laughed? just
31. Last time you cried? tonight
32. Your best friend? Colin
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mrs. Lauren
35. Favorite place to eat? home
Now I tag all my blogging friends :)