Thursday, February 4, 2010

Abigail 6 months :)

My big girl is SIX months old now!! WAHOO! I still cant believe it! She is growing sooo fast! I love it! She is also looking more and more like Rylee every day! Well except she has Madisons hair! So I have a feeling Abigail will look JUST LIKE her daddy! And it also makes me laugh all THREE of the girls look totally different! I love it! :)
She weighed in at 14lbs 14oz and is 27inches long! So that puts her in the 90th percentile for height (go figure right LOL) and 20th for her weight! She is such a big girl! I love it! We are still battling her milk issues and have pretty much decided she has a milk allergy and cant have ANYTHING to do with it. Its hard because my big girls are always trying to feed her :( They are slowly getting it though! Hopefully she grows out of it but if not we will work through that :)

Isnt she just the cutest and look JUST like Colin :) WOW! (she needs a bow now though!! LOL)





A little better with the bow :) She is just so darn cute I love it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She sure is a cutie!