Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day 2/12/10!!

Yep thats right! ANOTHER snow day here! I still cant believe it! We woke up on Friday morning to a white ground and roof :) It was amazing and for this southern girl I actually get used to that Well only if it could be about 70 during the day :) But that wont happen SO I will have to deal with it when it does happen.

Well, the Saints won the Superbowl as EVERYONE knows :) It was a HUGE deal here! I dont think I have ever been so excited about the Superbowl. Anyways, it was always a saying that if the Saints ever won the Superbowl that Hell would freeze over! I guess that it wasn't just a saying! Hell really must have frozen over because not even a week after the Superbowl it snows AGAIN in LA :) This is just not normal. From what I have read it was snowing on Friday in 49 out of the 50 states. How cool is that! Hawaii was the only state that had NO snow! Which is actually not normal because of all the high mountains there they usually have snow at least somewhere. But it honestly amazed me. I think twice in one year is just a miracle and we couldn't get enough of it! And at OUR house we got a ton :) It was a great thing to be able to come home to from the hospital! I am going to try and find the plug for the laptop and camera so I can show everyone all the snow!

No comments: